- Should have hands-on experience in Extrusion Process Theyshon, Kabra, Windsor machines etc.
- Knowledge of Dies & Ancillaries, Plant Maintenance & Quality Control.
Sound knowledge of formulations & various BIS standard, ISO: 9000:2008.
- Knowledge of Business dynamics of uPVC, CPVC, PPR Pipes & Fittings.
- Should have sound knowledge of ERP & MS Office.
- Good Analytical Skills.
- Negotiation skills in respect of out sourcing.
- Knowledge of latest techniques such as fish bone diagram, Why-Why analysis etc. for performance analysis.
- Exposed to Systematic Problem solving technique, i.e. 7 QC tool, Six Sigma or Poka-Yoke.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Initiative to motivate, manage and develop production team.
- Go getter, excellent interpersonal & communication skills, employee champion, ability to influence, Organizing skills,
- Zeal for continuous improvement and excellence are some of the mandatory traits.
- Should be creative, lateral and innovative thinker, willing to explore ideas to make a positive impact on the organizational climate.
- Highly assertive to align activities as per organization objective through unsurpassed leadership qualities
- Ability to work under cross functional team and influence them to get the desired result as per business objectives.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Project Manager-Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time