Prince Pipes & Fittings Ltd. is having an opportunity for the position of Engineer/Sr. Engineer- Purchase & Capex for Mumbai location.
Designation : Engineer/Sr. Engineer- Purchase & Capex
Experience : 4-7 Yrs
Qualification : BE / B.Tech in Mechanical with Diploma in
Material Management from a reputed & recognized university/institute
Desired Experience : preferably in plastics manufacturing industry
Location : Dadar West, Mumbai
Total positions: 1
Salary: CTC can be offered up to 5.50 lacs (depend on years of Experience)
- To identify new vendors, evaluate the capabilities and recommend for procurement
- Perform basic cost estimation and process for next-level & to initiate cost effective measures
- To complete primary negotiation with vendors and recommend the price for finalization
- To scrutinize indent & to place inquiries to 3-4 vendors with technical specifications provided by user department
- Preparation of PO with all terms & conditions and sent for approval of Purchase & Capex items
- Responsible for source & select for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price and timely deliveries with suppliers
- Follow-up with existing supplier/ new supplier for the cost reduction
- To prepare Purchase & Capex order rate in regular consumable items and follow-up with vendor for despatch
- Placing purchase order on recommended, reliable and approved vendor
- Expediting of order till receipt of material and clearance of payment to the supplier
- Timely execution of breakdown requirement to minimize Production loss
- To forward CA/PA of rejection material and intimate the same to supplier to improve on Quality
- To monitor & review stock level and accordingly to place an orders as needed to control NIL/Excess stock at plant
- Preparation of techno- commercial comparison - recommendation based on vendor evaluation
- Preparation of Work Order, PRS, Monthly B.I. report, CIM report & Budget v/s. Actual report
- Follow up with QA Team for report of approved sample / trial lot
- To maintain AMC renewal on yearly basis
- Perform vendors audit, organize for material inspections and verify progress of work on regular basis and as per Companys requirements
- Continuously monitoring, evaluating and improving supplier performance
- Preparation and submission of MIS reports based on the requirements including cost analysis
- Co-ordination and tracking of various payments pertaining to the projects
- Sound understanding of Technical information pertaining to Projects, Purchase & Capex items
- Should have knowledge of inventory management, Vendor Development & evaluation
- Sound understanding of Knowledge of Commercial taxes and forms
Salary: 4,50,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
PRINCE Pipes and Fittings Limited.
Prince Pipes & Fittings Ltd.is leading manufacturer in Piping industry since last 4 decades. Overall turnover in excess of INR 2000 crores.
We are amongst Top brands who are into manufacturing in 4 polymers like PVC, CPVC, PPR and HDPE. Only brand in India to have largest range of fittings wide range more than 8000 products.
Head Office in Mumbai, 7 multilocational plant at Athal, Dadra, Haridwar, Chennai, Kolhapur Jaipur & Hyderabad. 6 sales offices Chennai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore.