Prince Pipes & Fittings Ltd. is having an opportunity for the position of Executive- Export for Mumbai location.
Designation : Executive- Export
Experience : 3-5 Yrs
Qualification : Graduate with additional Diploma in EXIM from a reputed & recognised
Desired Experience : 3-5 Years relevant experience in Export Documentations, polices and
Location : Mumbai
Total positions: 1
Salary: CTC can be offered up to 4.50 lacs (depend on years of Experience)
- Assisting the Export Team and providing backend support for Lead generation, Order execution, Exhibitions, Samples, International Travel, Proposal preparation, Review meetings etc.
- Preparation of Pre Shipment Documents like Proforma Invoice, Excise / Customs Invoice, Packing List. Intimation if 3rd party inspection required, submission of documents to the 3rd party, Examination Report, preparing draft of Bill of Lading.
- Preparation of Post - Shipment Documents like Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of Origin, preparing of documents for submission to bank, for BRC etc. Closure of all Post Shipment Formalities.
- Feeding and Releasing of Sales order in system, co-ordinating with the Factory for material readiness and on time delivery.
- Handling logistics for direct exports like ordering for the container either from Shipping Company or Clearing Agent and sending it to factory for stuffing as per dispatch Plan.
- Coordinating with factory (Despatch and Excise) and CHA for stuffing of containers, with proper intimation.
- Follow up for generation of Shipping Bill for exports and Informing the shipping bill number and date to Excise at factory, for doing the self sealing of containers at factory.
- Coordinating with factory and customer for organizing dispatch of goods from factory for Merchant exporters, under GST Or concessional GST.
- Collecting Proof of exports from merchant exporters on a regular basis ( monthly/ bi monthly basis ) for closure of GST at a concessional rate.
- Keeping track of Payment Outstandings and overdues and Following up with Customers for resolving the same.
- Submitting Proof of Export to factory (excise), bank , any other department, agency.
- Keeping updates on Exim rules, procedures etc.
- Preparing data and submission of any documents, information for Reply to any of the audit query pertaining to export transactions.
- Maintaining of all information of export sales in excel sheet / file on a regular basis (weekly/ fortnightly/ monthly/ bi-monthly, quarterly, yearly) etc.
- Good Computer Skills
- Knowledge in EXIM policy
- Conversant with rules & regulations of foreign trade
- Knowledge about Custom and Excise mechanism pertaining to EXIM
- Knowledge about procedure about claiming of Export Benefits
- Handling Documents under Letter of Credit Payment terms
Salary: 3,50,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in International Business
PRINCE Pipes and Fittings Limited.
Prince Pipes & Fittings Ltd.is leading manufacturer in Piping industry since last 4 decades. Overall turnover in excess of INR 2000 crores.
We are amongst Top brands who are into manufacturing in 4 polymers like PVC, CPVC, PPR and HDPE. Only brand in India to have largest range of fittings wide range more than 8000 products.
Head Office in Mumbai, 7 multilocational plant at Athal, Dadra, Haridwar, Chennai, Kolhapur Jaipur & Hyderabad. 6 sales offices Chennai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore.