PRINCE PIPES & FITTINGS LTD
Job Title :- Head HR - Operations
Grade :- M5
Location Dadar - Mumbai
Reporting to VP & CHRO
MBA-HR from reputed B-School/ university
Experience 13 to 20 years of experience in Manufacturing organization and have handled/ worked in Corporate Setup for 7 – 9 Years
Highlights of profile
- Multi Location working exposure
- Exposure to Budgeting & financial sensitivity towards the costs.
- Having exposure towards PMS & L & D
- Good at Compliance / IR & Govt. Lesioning
- Seasoned HR to align/transform strategies as per organization vision through leadership qualities.
- Excellent knowledge of Labour Laws & should be abreast with any amendments in labour law.
- Possess the confidence and maturity to interact at senior management levels
- Should be well informed with new HR Tools and techniques
- Should have proper knowledge of implementation of OD intervention
- Should have the experience in handling the multicultural Manpower.
- Excellent Communication & Leadership skills
- Seasoned in team management
- Excellent Organisation skills
- Solution oriented/ influencer
- Sharp, high energy, results-driven, solution-oriented, focused and motivated, with solid decision-making capability
Required Age37 - 40 Years
Responsibility Supporting Activities:
Strategic Planning & Budgeting
Assist VP & CHRO in strategic workforce planning for the organization structure & manpower deployment in association with relevant CXO’s and vertical heads.
Forecasting Annual Operation Budget of all plants and ensure its utilization within the limits.
Resource Optimization through continuous value add systems in HR arena.
Establishes HR operations measurements that support the accomplishment of the company's strategic goals. i.e Manpower Reduction, cost/Kg. etc.
Establish and maintain relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters
Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation
Provide contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally
Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate
Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders and Management
Ensure Statutory Compliances as per the prevalent labour laws.
Guide management in formulating labour policies to meet statutory compliances and formulating effective Industrial Relations strategies.
Ensure proper discipline & decorum at all plants.
Ensure appropriate & timely Disciplinary actions (as and when required).
Ensure timely and effective wage settlements, by participating in wage settlements. Settlement of COD (Charter of Demand)/ Bonus negotiation with union.
Handle labor court matters with the help of legal consultant, conducting statutory meetings.
Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
Assist CHO in delivery of a proactive and customer focused Organizational Development (OD) across business.
Assist CHO in the development OD projects, programmes and initiatives for organization’s culture and values
Assess the change impact -Conduct impact analyses
Ensure employee friendly retention policies and practices which let the employees stick to an organization for a longer period
Monitors and advises managers and supervisors in the progressive discipline system of the company
Conducts investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 25,00,000 PA.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
PRINCE Pipes and Fittings Limited.
We are amongst Top brands who are into manufacturing in 4 polymers like PVC, CPVC, PPR and HDPE. Only brand in India to have largest range of fittings wide range more than 8000 products.
Head Office in Mumbai, 6 multilocational plant at Athal, Dadra, Haridwar, Chennai, Kolhapur & Jaipur, 6 sales offices Chennai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore.
Contact Company:PRINCE Pipes and Fittings Limited.
Address :8th Floor, The Ruby, S B Marg, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India